Full Service Property Management
Meliora Real Estate Group is your experienced, full-service choice when it comes to property management in Chicago. We have over two decades of experience in real estate management, maintenance and administration in the city. We believe that owning income property should be stress-free and profitable.
We manage all sizes and types of residential and mixed-use buildings, including single family homes, individual condos, rental buildings ranging from 2 flats to multi-building complexes, as well as commercial properties. Meliora is one of the few property management firms in the Chicago that manages individual units, such as condos and homes and assist small-scale investors.
Our team are experts at finding a qualified tenant through our extensive online and print marketing and our multi-faceted screening process. We maintain a tenant portal, where residents can pay rent and make services requests online. We answer the phone and provide excellent, friendly and prompt customer service.
Landlords are provided with access to their own secure owner’s portal, where updated property related financial reports and building maintenance logs are available to the owners online 24/7.
We will work with the landlord’s maintenance staff, or facilitate the use of our excellent contractors for up-keep, preservation as well as major capital improvements and replacements.
Our enthusiastic team is here when you need us. We can also help you add to or divest from your investment property portfolio. Read more on the real estate tab.
Welcome to Meliora Real Estate Group.
Meliora Means Better
- Advertising of properties and vacancies
- Property showings
- Applicant screenings
- Legally compliant lease preparation, execution, and follow-through
- Property inspections
- Rent collections
- Property maintenance
- Resident relation services
- Move out and clean out services
- Financial reports
- Supervision of maintenance staff/janitor
(additional fees may apply)
- Complete bid specifications for major projects
- Work with architects/ building department/engineers/landmarks
- Expert negotiation services
- Supervision and inspections of replacements/ improvements of major components.
- Evictions, building violations, and court appearances